Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool scout Johnson
The January switch window could also be closed round Europe, however groups are looking forward to the summer time and there is loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, after all, carried out offers!
TOP STORY: Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool set sights on Johnson
Nottingham Forest ahead Brennan Johnson is being monitored by a number of prime Premier League sides, in keeping with Ekrem Konur.
Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool are all reported to be eager on the 21-year-old ahead, who scored a brace in Forest’s 2-2 draw towards Everton on Sunday.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga & extra (U.S.)
– Read on ESPN+: Explaining Newcastle’s resurgence
While Steve Cooper’s Nottingham Forest facet have made 30 signings this season, it’s Johnson, an academy graduate of the membership, who’s their prime scorer within the Premier League. The Wales worldwide has contributed to 9 targets within the present marketing campaign whereas that includes in all 25 matches, by which he has began 23 of them.
Should his performances proceed, reported curiosity from Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool facet, who’re chasing a prime 4 end, in addition to two different title contenders signifies that it could possibly be troublesome to maintain Johnson on the City Ground subsequent season.
– Villarreal are open to transferring on defender Pau Torres and ahead Samuel Chukwueze if they don’t signal new offers, studies Marca. While the membership wish to hold them, the gamers are set to enter the ultimate 12 months of their contracts in June, and so Villarreal are eager to not lose them on free transfers. The LaLiga facet are set to open talks with them forward of the summer time, with plans to dump them if there isn’t any progress. Torres, 26, has been linked with each Barcelona and Real Madrid final season, whereas 23-year-old Chukwueze noticed studies of curiosity from Arsenal again in November.
– Despite being linked with a transfer away from the membership, Chelsea ahead Raheem Sterling needs to remain at Stamford Bridge, writes Fabrizio Romano. The 28-year-old joined the Blues for £48m final summer time from Manchester City, and the most recent means that Chelsea supervisor Graham Potter intends to make him part of his future plans. Sterling has contributed to 6 targets in 19 Premier League appearances this season.
– Napoli have joined the race for Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar, writes Calciomercato. The 24-year-old has just lately been linked with AS Roma, but it surely appears as if Jose Mourinho’s facet is now set to face competitors for his signature, whereas Eintracht Frankfurt and Real Betis have already proposed gives to signal him.
– Chelsea nonetheless have curiosity in probably signing AS Roma ahead Tammy Abraham, understands the Athletic. The 25-year-old joined the Serie A membership in 2021, however the Blues included a clause that permits them to signal him again for £67million. With Chelsea watching his performances intently, the most recent signifies that they continue to be open to bringing him again to Stamford Bridge after his shows for the Giallorossi this season.
– Newcastle United have added two Premier League midfielders to their shortlist for the summer time, reveals Football Insider. The Magpies are understood to be maintaining a tally of 26-year-old Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay‘s taking part in time, with hopes that they may be capable to tempt him away from Old Trafford. They are additionally eager on Leicester City’s James Maddison, 26, who they have been linked with in January.