Newcastle’s Guimaraes on Real Madrid’s radar
The January switch window could be closed round Europe, however groups are looking forward to the summer season and there is loads of gossip swirling round. Transfer Talk brings you all the newest buzz on rumours, comings, goings and, in fact, accomplished offers!
TOP STORY: Guimaraes on Real Madrid’s radar
Newcastle United midfielder Bruno Guimaraes is attracting the eye of Real Madrid, as per Mundo Deportivo.
The Brazilian has been spectacular for the Magpies all season and endured a vibrant exhibiting within the 2-0 Carabao Cup remaining loss to Manchester United. The report names Madrid as one membership within the 25-year-old, although it’s believed a spread of high sides in Europe have an curiosity within the Newcastle star.
The LaLiga facet are seemingly keen so as to add to their midfield in the summertime, with Luka Modric out of contract in the summertime. Jude Bellingham is one other participant regarded as excessive on their checklist, although Borussia Dortmund’s €150 million price ticket on Bellignham’s switch may see Los Blancos look elsewhere.
Guimaraes has been spectacular for Eddie Howe’s facet this season, netting three objectives alongside three assists within the Premier League, serving to the Magpies push for a Champions League spot. Despite the curiosity in Guimaraes, Newcastle are underneath no actual monetary strain to let the 25-year-old depart St James’ Park. His deal on the membership doesn’t expire till 2026 after signing a four-and-a-half-year deal following his transfer from Lyon.
– Manchester United’s unsure standing amid a possible a sale has put them behind within the race to signal Jude Bellingham, in line with Fabrizio Romano. Liverpool, Real Madrid and Manchester City have all been strongly linked with a transfer for the 19-year-old Borussia Dortmund star. The Glazer household has acquired at the very least two gives from bidders to purchase the Old Trafford facet.
– Internazionale are eager about Atalanta’s Giorgio Scalvini, in line with Calciomercato. The report states that Inter have joined Juventus and Atletico Madrid within the race for the 19-year-old, nevertheless, Atalanta are adamant that they may solely let the teenager depart for €40m. Scalvini has impressed in each defence and midfield for Atalanta this season, along with his versatility making the Italy worldwide a lovely prospect for a lot of high golf equipment in Europe.
– Fulham are conserving tabs on Olivier Giroud‘s state of affairs at AC Milan and are ready to pounce if the Frenchman can’t agree a brand new cope with the Serie A facet, in line with Football Insider. Whilst the striker has been integral for Milan this season, scoring 11 objectives, his contract is ready to run out on the finish of the marketing campaign with the 36-year-old reportedly desperate to return to London. Fulham are one of many golf equipment who’ve an curiosity within the World Cup winner, with West Ham United, Crystal Palace and Brentford additionally named as exhibiting an curiosity.
– Al Nassr are working laborious on signing Luka Modric as a free agent in the summertime, with the Saudi Arabian Football Federation additionally making an attempt to facilitate the deal, studies Rudy Galetti. The Croatia midfielder sees his contract at Real Madrid expire on the finish of the season, and while he’s a well-respected member of the squad at Los Blancos, there is no such thing as a indication that the Spanish outfit will supply the veteran a brand new deal.
– Raheem Sterling is blissful at Chelsea and doesn’t intend on leaving the membership, in line with the Daily Mail. The England worldwide joined the Blues in the summertime for £47.5m from Manchester City, however with Graham Potter’s facet enduring a poor season, there have been studies linking Sterling away from Stamford Bridge. However, the report reveals that the 28-year-old is just not contemplating his future with the membership, and there aren’t any plans to evaluation his place on the membership in the summertime.